The Falling Petals...  

Sunday 7 September 2008

Lifeless yet wonderous spring soon
reaches,
As i wonder quietly near the pond
waiting,
To imagine how there is two hearts
pleases,
An imaginable united collision in
dreaming..

To the west it seems so far,
Whereas the east may be a bit close,
But to know that someone missed you
from afar,
I feel that my life shall always be
embedded with our red rose..

The cold breeze may the body feel,
The hot steps may the feet touch,
I yet hunger ure touch n lust,
To hold you close when my eyes closes
shut..

Oh my petals that falls sorrowly,
Can you witness my agony and pain for
my love,
But i do feel that someday i will again
feel lively...
As this fallen petals will replenish and
bloom again in summer love...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ The Falling Petals...