Pain ..  

Sunday 14 September 2008

All of these awful thoughts going through my head
I think of everything you ever said
I’m drowning again, all because of you
You’re all I think about, even though we’re through

Just pull me under until I’m dead
How could it be true…what you said
The hardest thing is to pretend
It’s killing me being your friend

You were all I’d hoped and wanted
My trust, you took and flaunted
I’m not going to think of you anymore
Your gifts and poems, I stomp on the floor

You’ll never get me back
I don’t care how hard you try
Your ring, my “diamonds”, I sent them back
All I want to do is stop to cry

I loved you
You lied
I hate you
Hope you die

There was a hole in my heart
You’re the one who’d filled it
There’s a hole in m heart
You’re the one who caused it

I’m beginning to hate you
The hole is closing up

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Pain ..