A Heart in the Making  

Sunday 7 September 2008

I began
With an empty soul
Always and always i am alone
While my heart beats
I only felt the pounds of echoes

I began
With a flick of a light
Always and always i feel nervous
While i saw you walk by
My soul begans to shudder

I began
With hope in my mind
Always and always i thought you are this
Are you single and could you be mine?
Is it wrong for me to smile when you are around?

You have stolen my heart
That is what i felt
In the eyes i lie
In my heart, am i?

I wish for you to be mine
As i wished the skies would always be lit with stars
I longed for you to be mine
As i wished the surface of lakes to remain still forever

Because..
When the nights are full with stars
I can see your beautiful smile
And with that, my heart pounds with rhythm of belongness

Because..
When the lake is still in silent
I can hear your sweet voice
And with that...i know that you are always there on the other side

Without knowing in the beginning
But now i know this..
I now have a warm heart
And it has fallen for you...

by : demonix

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ A Heart in the Making