LISTEN  

Sunday 14 September 2008

why wont u listen to me
im trying to tlk
im trying to say whats been bugging me
but u wont listen
just listen
when im trying to say whats been bugging me
you yell at me for not tlking
for not opening up
but when i try your not there to talk
or your not listening to what i have to say
you just want to be somewhere else
some other day
then you judge me
twist and turn what i say
your not actually listening to the words behind what im trying to say
i wish for once that i would come first
that you would hear what im trying to say
its like im talking to myself anyway
so whats the point
really give me a reason why
why i should talk open up be vunerable
i gave it a try
several times
but it never worked out the way i wanted
the words i would say
the way you would listen
for once in your life stop judging me and just LISTEN

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ LISTEN